1. Go through Las Ramblas from Plaza de Catalunya to Port Vell, go through bridge of Rambla de la Marina to Maremagnum shopping center, have a look up, at your mirror reflection on the buildings ceiling.Go through Las Ramblas from Plaza de Catalunya to Port Vell, go through bridge of Rambla de la Marina to Maremagnum shopping center, have a look up, at your mirror reflection on the buildings ceiling.
2. Climb the mountain Montjuic going by Museu Nacional d’ Art de Catalunya and take a coffee on the terrace of the museum Fundació Joan Miró. From there go up to take the cable car that crosses the Old Port, to the beach Barceloneta to eat at a restaurant with terrace close to the beach.
3. Spend at least one night in the Gracia neighborhood, starting at the Verdi cinema and finish later in the bars in the Plaza de Sol. Then take the taxi or just walk down Passeig de Gracia, looking at the facades of Pedrera and other modernist buildings built by Gaudi and other architectural geniuses, and take the last drink in the Plaza Real.
4. Take a walk around Boqueria market, tasting fruits, hams and cheeses, take lots of photos and then dine at one of the restaurants in the market.
5. Shopping at the many local designers’ stores in the Borne district, through jewelry showrooms, masks, handmade bags and shoes.
6. Buying gifts for all friends in Vinçon on Passeig de Gracia and then exit to the terrace of store in the courtyard – find silhouettes of Pedrera facades.
7. Walking through the Sant Pere area, go through Palau de la Música Catalana, buy tickets to one of the many concerts, enter and admire the spectacular insides of the Palace.